Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Jukka Tolonen (1979)

Jukka 1 
I got this from the bargain box in Reading Oxfam about 5 years ago. I think you got 6 for £5 or something. I just thought "hmm, Finnish hippy, wonder what that sounds like". (Jukka is Finnish for John). It turns out to be some very pleasant light guitar jazz. I could imagine it as the soundtrack to a cooking show. Well done, Jukka Tolonen.
Jukka 2
 
 Sunrise Samba
 
 Life on Pluto?
   
PS- My friend Tukru is round right now, we are making stuff and drinking fake Malibu called Cocobanana . She comes from Finland originally. She says that she has vaguely heard of this guy from him being in a prog band in the 70s. We looked him up on Finnish wikipedia, and he had an ahem, interesting life.

Side 1:
East Meets West
After the Masquerade
A Little Love Song
Life on Pluto?
Dimitri's Lullaby

Side 2:
Mountain Stream
Spring is Coming
Sunrise Samba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...